FUEL Visual Designers are responsible for the conception and execution of high-quality, marketing and communications materials across a broad range of projects from visual identities to digital experiences. They participate in brainstorming, ideation, and conceptual development alongside a copywriting partner. They communicate and collaborate regularly with team members across disciplines. They produce thoughtful, pixel [or pica] perfect work on time and under budget. Above all, they make kick-ass work and have a portfolio that speaks for itself.
- Ability to articulate design rationale and conceptual ideas clearly
- A broad portfolio of work including web, mobile, brand identity, logo design, print, marketing, and social campaigns — you get the opportunity to do it all at FUEL
- Master-level understanding of design and layout across both print and digital media
- Experience working with design systems, producing design specifications, and prototyping
- Experience designing intuitive, user-centered mobile-first responsive websites and solid understanding of best practices
- A great attitude and a can-do spirit (no egos, please)
- Excellence in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, and Google Slides
- Self-motivated and exceptionally organized; able to switch among different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Illustration skills are a plus!