We’re all about spreading the love here at FUEL. And we want to play a small part in making big change. Which is why we have created a quarterly grant program to help a selected local nonprofit each quarter with its marketing needs, providing up to $10,000 in marketing services to this organization.
Building a new website? We got it covered.
Messaging could use a little boost? No sweat.
Revamping your brand? We got your back.
Interested in applying or nominating a nonprofit?
Missions that inspire others. Visionary organizations looking to change lives. Organizations committed to serving our community and neighbors. People who want to do what they can with what they have. Simply put, those who want to serve others and do good.
The application process for the third quarter of 2020 is closed.
Important Dates and Deadlines
|Quarter||Deadline||Award Date||Work Timeframe|
|1||November 25, 2019||December 9, 2019||January – March 2020|
|2||March 8, 2020||March 16, 2020||April – June 2020|
|3||June 5, 2020||June 15, 2020||July – September 2020|
|4||September 1, 2020||September 15, 2020||October – December 2020|
- Organization must be a registered 501(c)3
- Organization must be in good standing with the office of the SC Secretary of State
- Headquarters must be located within Greenville county (in Greenville, SC)
- Organizations must have an established presence in community
- Organization will be selected for a maximum of one (1) quarter per year.